ads

race flag banner

race flag banner

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Service's & More!!!

At this moment Jo Jo has Early Intervention Services, he has a therapist visiting every Monday at home, and Every Tuesday we go to a sensory processing play group at the Early Intervention Center in Brockton.

Tomorrow is our Transitional Conference which I have been getting very excited for!!! At this meeting will be our Service Coordinator from Early Intervention and someone from the special education department from our public school's. The purpose of this visit is to start the transition from Early Intervention to Public School. From what I understand they will be evaluating him tomorrow to see what his needs are and to make sure they can accommodate to his needs at school.

When Jo Jo turns 3 in February Early Intervention ends and he will be starting school. All his therapy will be done at school, he may also still get some home services along with his schooling.

I am very excited about Jo Jo starting school, but I'm also sad cause he is my baby. I guess one of my own challenges is letting him go and treating him more like the big boy he is. I baby him way too much!!!

After our meeting tomorrow we are getting Flu Shot's!!! Jo Jo will be getting the shot, they said he can't get the mist because it could provoke an asthma attack. nope don't need that! Caylee will be getting the mist. She loves the doctors office!

We also got a phone call from Beacon ABA Services today and they will be visiting on Thursday to evaluate Jo Jo for more ABA services. Which means will will have more home therapy added to our schedule!!!

So far the only day off I have this week is Friday!!!