ads

race flag banner

race flag banner

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

One of the longest Days!

I didn't need the alarm clock this morning, Jo Jo had me up just before 7 am. I had no choice but to get up and get moving as today was going to be the longest day this week. Jo Jo climbed in bed with his Da Da and snuggled up next to him sitting in the same position as his Da Da, arms up and hands behind the head and laying back on the pillow. Like father, Like son.

Today was our first day with ABA Services at home. Every Wednesday Marissa will be working with Jo Jo from 8 am to 11 am. When Marissa arrived Jo Jo greeted her with his big smile and saying hiiiiii! I was so happy he greeted her at the door. It is something he recently started and it seems to be sticking with him. He is so social with adults, if only I could get him to act that way with other kids his age.

The first visit is mostly for Jo Jo to get to know Marissa and bond with her so when we do get working he will be familiar with her. Jo Jo did very good with Marissa today, he did have a few moments of frustration but he was able to overcome it quickly. The 3 hours passed fast and Jo Jo seemed tired after the visit. If only he would nap!

I must have been a little insane when I planned this day out, after Marissa left, I had scheduled Verizon Fios to install service from 11 - 2, and then more ABA services by Emmy Lou from 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm, oh did I mention I had to be to work at 4, Joe had to be to work at 7? yup!

I only got to meet Emmy Lou for about 10 minutes before I had to leave, she was really nice and Jo Jo warmed right up to her. He just dropped himself right into her lap. It was so cute!

More ABA tomorrow with Emmy Lou from 11:30 to 2:30, then prepping for Halloween!!!!!!! This is the first year we are taking the kids trick or treating! We have some friends coming with us with there kids too. Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment