ads

race flag banner

race flag banner

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Occupational Therapy Intake

Intake's can be so boring sometimes, it's usually just a bunch of questions you have answered before many times. It can become so repetitive. Today's occupational therapy intake was the opposite. I feel like I was listening to a lecture but it was a good lecture. I feel like I really learned something. It was priceless information! We went through all the boring questions at first but them she schooled me! 

Now that the intake is complete I will hear from billing for approval from our health insurance and what the copayment will be. The next step will be to schedule a 45 minute evaluation with Jo Jo so they can put together a plan. Then we will start weekly visits at south shore therapies for occupational therapy. So yes that means we will be there twice a week for speech and O.T.!



No comments:

Post a Comment