ads

race flag banner

race flag banner

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Half way through January!!!

I honestly can not wait for January to be over! The rest of the month has filled in with ABA and meeting's. I am looking forward for Jo Jo to start school and have a more smooth schedule. Monday morning we had speech Therapy and our Service Coordinator was over for our 6 month review and to sign more paperwork. Today we had ABA therapy for 3 hour's, then play group in Brockton for 1 1/2 hour's, and we were supposed to meet with our Service Coordinator and ABA Coordinator to sign the consent to add 6 more hour's of ABA to our schedule. The meeting got cancelled after already waiting for 20 minutes with a very uncooperative little boy! Tomorrow we have 6 hour's of ABA therapy, 3 hour's on Thursday, and 3 hour's on Friday. I'm exhausted! Oh almost forgot also on Friday is our first IEP Meeting with everyone!!!

I also have bad new's which I am so bummed out about because I feel it is working for him, We will no longer be receiving ABA Therapy after Jo Jo turn's 3. Our insurance plan does not cover ABA Therapy after he turn's 3. Although we can request it at our IEP meeting. I hope they will help us with the ABA Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment